Welcome to Safety Vests And More.com (CTAM inc, dba Safetyvestsandmore.com). This page states the terms and conditions ("Terms") under which you may use this site. If you do not accept the Terms, you are not authorized to use this web site. By accessing or using this site, you agree to these Terms. CTAM Inc may change, revise or update the Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms because they are binding on you. The term "you" refers to all individuals or entities accessing this site for any reason.
1. Use of Site. We provide information about our products and services and certain other third party information on this site. This site is provided at no charge for convenience only and CTAM Inc does not warrant the accuracy of the information in this site. Information may be changed or updated without notice. CTAM Inc may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and services described in this site at any time without notice. Any information contained in this site does not represent a commitment on the part of CTAM Inc in the future. From time to time, CTAM Inc may need to take the web site down or otherwise make it unavailable due to scheduled, preventative, required or emergency maintenance, repairs, abnormal usage, updates, or other changes.
2. System Integrity. In accessing or using this web site, you agree that you will not: a) interfere, damage or attempt to interfere with or damage the proper working of this site or service or its infrastructure, host or network, b) use any device, software, routine, malicious code, repeated "hacks" or "attacks," bot, spider, virus or other similar item on or in the site or its infrastructure, host or network; c) impose or attempt to impose any unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this web site or its infrastructure, host or network, including without limitation, spamming, overloading, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, "spam", crashing, phreaking or other unsolicited overload techniques; d) use this web site to send advertising, promotions, solicitations, viruses or other information to other users or persons; e) submit, post or transmit though or to this web site any information which defames, invades privacy, is threatening, harassing, abusive, racist, sexist, sexually explicit, pornographic, profane, indecent, hateful or otherwise objectionable; f) violate any law or encourage or advocate conduct which would violate any law, infringe upon the rights of others, or give rise to civil liability; or g) modify, remove, delete, or copy any part of this web site.
3. Intellectual Property. This site, its content, design and graphics and all intellectual property rights associated therewith are owned by CTAM Inc. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to view and access a single copy of this site for use as a resource for your personal use only and for no other purpose. Any other use is prohibited. You may not copy (other than set forth above), reproduce, reverse engineer, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the site, in whole or in part. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, graphics, and logos (collectively, the "Marks") are owned by CTAM Inc and its affiliates or by other respective owners that have granted CTAM Inc the right and license to use such marks.CTAM Inc prohibits your use of any Marks contained in this site.
4. Disclaimer. The site and its content, including without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided "AS IS" and without warranties. To the extent transferable, CTAM Inc transfers any manufacturer’s warranties to you. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CTAM Inc disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied. CTAM Inc specifically disclaims implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, fitness for an intended use and non-infringement. CTAM Inc does not warrant or represent that access to or use of the site or the server which makes it available will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. This site may contain typographical errors and CTAM Inc is not liable for such errors. You expressly agree that the use of the site is at your own risk.
Customers acknowledge that Safety Vests and More is not the manufacturer of any of the Products purchased hereunder. Other than the warranties set forth above, any warranty with respect to the Products must come from the manufacturer. There are no warranties which extend beyond those described. Full Source will pass through to Customers any applicable warranties of the manufacturer to the extent permissible. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Safety Vests and More's liability is limited to the replacement value of the Products.
THIS WARRANTY SUPERSEDES ALL INCONSISTENT PROVISIONS OF ANY AND ALL PURCHASE ORDERS, INVOICES, ACKNOWLEDGMENTS, OR OTHER WRITINGS OR STATEMENTS, WRITTEN OR OTHERWISE. SAFETY VESTS AND MORE DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND PRODUCT LIABILITY, SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
5. Limitation of Liability. CTAM Inc is not liable or responsible for any infections, contaminations, delays in operation or transmission, line failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, lack of availability, or defects arising out of your use of the site or with respect to the material provided or contained in the site. In no event is CTAM Inc liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential damages, direct, exemplary, punitive or other damages of any kind, resulting from whatever cause, including but not limited loss of use, loss of revenues or profits, loss of data or loss of business opportunity, even if CTAM Inc knew, should have known or is or was advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence or any other theory, arising out of or in connection the use, inability to use or performance of the information services, products and materials available from the site or otherwise. Without limiting the above, CTAM Inc's cumulative liability to you will not exceed the greater of the fees paid to us by you during the 12 months prior to the event giving rise to the liability, or $500.You specifically agree that CTAM Inc is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. CTAM Inc is not liable for our supplier’s performance or lack of performance or late or missed delivery dates. If you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the site. Some jurisdictions may not permit disclaimers or limitations set forth herein, in which case CTAM Inc liabilities are limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
6. Submissions. You shall not submit, post or transmit to, through or with this site any content or material which: a) is unlawful, constitutes, advocates or encourages conduct that is a criminal offense, could give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law; b) infringes upon any intellectual property right or other right of any entity or person, including without limitation, any copyright or trademark; c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; d) contains a virus or other harmful component; or e) otherwise violates the Terms. You are solely responsible for any information, communication or material you submit to this site and you, not CTAM Inc, have full responsibility for such information, communication or material, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality or copyright.
7. Links and External Sites. This site may contain from time to time links or pointers to other sites owned and operated by third parties ("Linked Sites"). By using such a link, you agree that CTAM Inc does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, availability of such sites, or the actions or omissions of its owners or operators. You access such Linked Sites at your own risk. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for such Linked Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content thereof.
8. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. The site has been created and is owned and operated by CTAM Inc. Accessing this web site from territories where the contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws. The laws of the State of New York shall govern this site, these terms and conditions and any dispute related thereto, without regard to conflict or choice of law rules. Use of this site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all of these Terms, including without limitation this paragraph.
9. Arbitration. Any controversy, dispute or claim brought by you against CTAM Inc or its parent corporations, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, suppliers, representatives shall be resolved by binding arbitrations in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of JAMS. Any such controversy, dispute or claim brought by you shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated with any other controversy, dispute or claim. The arbitration shall be conducted in New York, USA and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
10. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and CTAM Inc with respect to this site and it supersedes all prior agreements between you and CTAM Inc with respect to this site. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in any court proceedings as a business record generated and maintained in printed form.
11. Severability. If any of these Terms is declared to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision(s) will be severed from this Agreement. The remaining Terms shall remain in full force and effect as if such severed provision(s) was(were) never a part of these Terms.
12. Termination. CTAM Inc may terminate or suspend your right to use or access this site immediately without notice, in the sole discretion of CTAM Inc, if you fail to comply with the Terms, if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you supply or release to us, or for any other conduct that is harmful to the interests of another user, third-party provider, or CTAM Inc or its merchants, suppliers or customers. In the event of such termination, you are no longer authorized to access any portion of this site.