- 13.5oz FR Cotton/Spandex Fleece
- Hoodie with Room for Hard Hat
- Dual Pockets, chest pocket with zip closure
- Pen pockets on arm
- Durable and holds up well. Reinforced at stress points
- Keeps you warm, but not bulky
- U.S. NFPA 70E Arc Rated Cat2 22ATPV
- ASTM 1506
- NFPA 2112 Certified
Protect yourself from the cold weather and flash fire at work and zip up the front of this flame-resistant workwear hoodie. You won’t have to worry about catching fire with its high level of certification. Electric Arc protective to CAT level 2.
It is made of fire-resistant 13.5oz. cotton/spandex fleece material that helps you retain body heat while keeping you safe from any fire-related work accidents.
Like other authentic Flamesafe Workwear protective clothes, this FR hoodie is made with Maxisoft® technology, which means it is soft and cool on your skin – no uncomfortable sweaty, or itchy feeling while you work.
This fabric holds up well and ensures your hoodie will not be saggy or baggy after a few uses and washes. We had the OSHA safety standards in mind when making this FR workwear. You can bet that you get a good jacket for the price.