- Class E
- 300 Denier heavy-duty waterproof Polyester Oxford with laminated membrane and sealed seams
- 2" 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- Quilt-lined with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Elastic Adjustable Suspenders with Release Buckle
- Large chest pocket w/hook & loop closure
- Elastic Waistband in the back with durable YYK® Zipper Fly
- Storm Flap w/durable YYK® Leg Zippers
- Pockets: 2 front sides, 1 large chest flapped Hook & Loop closure, 1 flapped side deep cargo, 1 side deep cargo with phone pocket, 2 back Hook & Loop/zipper closure
This SP Workwear Premium Cold Weather Bib is the perfect choice for cold-weather work! Made from a durable and heavy-duty polyester shell, this bib is both wind and water-resistant, keeping you comfortable and dry no matter the weather. Featuring a quilted, insulated lining to provide extra warmth and adjustable straps for a custom fit, this bib will keep you warm and safe on any job site. It also has plenty of pockets for storage, including two chest pockets, two deep hip pockets, and two back pockets. Whether you're working on the job site or out in the cold, the SP Workwear Premium Cold Weather Bib is a perfect choice!
OccuNomix is a leading designer and manufacturer of personal safety equipment for people all over the world. The world leader in personal heat stress prevention products with our MiraCool cooling bandanas, cooling headbands, terry headbands, disposable sponge sweatbands and phase change cooling vests.
INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
OccuNomix helps employers meet OSHA regulations for industrial safety. Occulux high visibility safety vests, coats, pants and T-shirts meet ANSI 107-2015
HIGH VISIBILITY VEST FROM OCCUNOMIX: Made From 100% Post Consumer Recycled Materials. GRS certified product manufactured using 100% post-consumer recycled materials. This sustainably made Hi-Visibility vest is certified by the Global Recycled Standard that verifies recycled content in products, traceability from recycled item to final product, ethical and responsible production, chemical restrictions for any toxic inputs, and environmentally friendly practices in production.
OccuNomix Safety Gadgets
New York's Today Show features OccuNomix products to help stay cool and avoid heat-related illness. People suffer serious heat-related illness when the body is unable to properly cool itself. TechNiche offers two cooling technologies, CoolPax Phase Change Cooling and HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling