- Class E
- Polyester 300 Denier heavy duty, waterproof Oxford with laminated membrane & sealed seams
- 2" Reflective Material
- Full length 2-way waterproof zippers with inside storm flaps offer full access from waist to ankle
- Detachable black suspenders with hi-viz crosspatch in back
- Articulated knee to provide increased comfort & mobility
- Waterproof zip fly front and elastic in back waist
- Hook & Loop Adjustable tab at Ankle
- Viral Protection ASTM F1671 Compliant
- Pockets: 2 Front, 1 Back with waterproof zippers
- Class 3 when paired with ANSI shirt, vest or jacket
- Hammer Loop
The SP WorkWear Premium Rain Bib Pants from Occunomix are the perfect solution for staying comfortable and dry in wet weather. Crafted from a heavy-duty, waterproof fabric, these pants feature a waterproof, breathable membrane and taped seams to ensure maximum protection from the elements. The adjustable suspenders, snap-close front, and elastic waistband provide a comfortable fit, while the ankle-length cut helps keep your feet dry and the rain out. With two side pockets and one back pocket, you can easily store your essentials and stay organized. These rain bib pants are ideal for outdoor work, or just for staying dry in the rain.
OccuNomix is a leading designer and manufacturer of personal safety equipment for people all over the world. The world leader in personal heat stress prevention products with our MiraCool cooling bandanas, cooling headbands, terry headbands, disposable sponge sweatbands and phase change cooling vests.
INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
OccuNomix helps employers meet OSHA regulations for industrial safety. Occulux high visibility safety vests, coats, pants and T-shirts meet ANSI 107-2015
HIGH VISIBILITY VEST FROM OCCUNOMIX: Made From 100% Post Consumer Recycled Materials. GRS certified product manufactured using 100% post-consumer recycled materials. This sustainably made Hi-Visibility vest is certified by the Global Recycled Standard that verifies recycled content in products, traceability from recycled item to final product, ethical and responsible production, chemical restrictions for any toxic inputs, and environmentally friendly practices in production.
OccuNomix Safety Gadgets
New York's Today Show features OccuNomix products to help stay cool and avoid heat-related illness. People suffer serious heat-related illness when the body is unable to properly cool itself. TechNiche offers two cooling technologies, CoolPax Phase Change Cooling and HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling