- ANSI/ISEA 105 | Cut level A4, for superior protection
- Designed for tasks that require reinforced abrasion resistance
- Resistance to contact heat of up to 480°F (250°C)
- Additional reinforced protection on palm and forefinger areas
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
- Tested for both cut and heat protection
- Color: Gray
The Portwest A630 Razor Lite Cut Resistant Gloves are part of the Portwest cut resistant range. These middleweight work gloves are designed for higher risk tasks that need reinforced abrasion resistance.
These cut-proof gloves have been tested for cut and heat protection.
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 CUT Level A4
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 ABRASION Level 5
EN 388:2016 +A1:2018 4X42D
EN 407:2020 X2XXXX
EN ISO 21420:2020 Dexterity 1