- Dual hazard protection
- Snap the front opening for easy access
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Two chest pockets with button and flap closure
- Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort
- 10 pockets for ample storage
- Two-tier knee-pad pockets allow two positioning options
- Sew on flame-resistant reflective tape
- 40+ UPF-rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
The Bizweld Coverall offers excellent protection to the wearer and is compliant with NFPA 2112 after 100 washes.FR reflective tape provides enhanced visibility in low light conditions. Innovative features provide extra comfort and safety.
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 80.4%))
- ASTM F1506
- NFPA® 2112
- NFPA® 70E
- EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1)
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2)
Portwest is a global manufacturer and distributor of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries.
INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
Portwest is a member of the leading safety industry research and technology centres. Our certifications and memberships are available to download below. Portwest safety products are tested and certified to US, European, Australian and New Zealand standards by independent test houses.
85% of our garments carry the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 label, guaranteeing that every component of this product has been tested for harmful substances. We have achieved the highest STeP by OEKO-TEX standard level 3 for ecological and socially responsible textile production.
Labor & Human Rights
Portwest’s fully owned factories are certified to the WRAP Gold Standard. WRAP is the worlds largest, independent, factory based compliance program for responsible production in the sewn product sector.