- 9.5oz Bizweld fabric
- Mic tab for radio attachment
- UPF 40+
- Protects against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of the garment
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Pockets: 2 chest, 1 concealed cell phone pocket, 2 side, 1 rule
Don't sacrifice comfort for protection in your FR clothing! While it will keep you FR safe, this coverall also provides UPF 40+ to block 98% harmful UV rays which fall on the garment. You'll love wearing these FR coveralls!
Shell Fabric : Bizweld: 100% Cotton, FR Finish 9.5oz
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2(HAF = 80.4%)
- ASTM F1506
- NFPA® 2112
- NFPA® 70E
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
Portwest is a global manufacturer and distributor of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries.
INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
Portwest is a member of the leading safety industry research and technology centres. Our certifications and memberships are available to download below. Portwest safety products are tested and certified to US, European, Australian and New Zealand standards by independent test houses.
85% of our garments carry the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 label, guaranteeing that every component of this product has been tested for harmful substances. We have achieved the highest STEP by OEKO-TEX standard level 3 for ecological and socially responsible textile production.
Labor & Human Rights
Portwest’s fully owned factories are certified to the WRAP Gold Standard. WRAP is the worlds largest, independent, factory based compliance program for responsible production in the sewn product sector.