- Raglan sleeves for a comfort fit
- Made from high-performance interlock knit
- Moisture-wicking fabric helps to keep the body warm, cool and dry
- Concealed chest pocket
- Sleeve pocket
- Flame-resistant ribbed cuff for added safety
- FR aramid thread for extra durability and protection
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- 40+ UPF-rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Available in sizes up to 5XL
Portwest is a global manufacturer and distributor of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries.
INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
Portwest is a member of the leading safety industry research and technology centres. Our certifications and memberships are available to download below. Portwest safety products are tested and certified to US, European, Australian and New Zealand standards by independent test houses.
85% of our garments carry the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 label, guaranteeing that every component of this product has been tested for harmful substances. We have achieved the highest STeP by OEKO-TEX standard level 3 for ecological and socially responsible textile production.
Labor & Human Rights
Portwest’s fully owned factories are certified to the WRAP Gold Standard. WRAP is the worlds largest, independent, factory based compliance program for responsible production in the sewn product sector.