- MeshAir aerated mesh fabric to increase air flow
- Front zipper opening reinforced with high quality webbing tape for ultimate durability
- 2 lapel grommets
- Internal tablet pocket for safe storage
- Back pouch with left and right zipper access
- Cell phone pocket
- ID card holder for ID card display
- Two-tiered chest pocket with pen division
- Lower front pockets with hook and loop closure
- 10 pockets for ample storage
- Mic tabs for easy clipping of a radio
Our Heavy Duty Surveyors Vest was specially designed for practicality and durability. With reflective tape configuration for increased visibility in diverse types of environment, this vest is comfortable and breathable due to the mesh fabric while pockets are made from a robust poly-cotton.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 2
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE P CLASS 2
Portwest is a global manufacturer and distributor of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries.
INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
Portwest is a member of the leading safety industry research and technology centres. Our certifications and memberships are available to download below. Portwest safety products are tested and certified to US, European, Australian and New Zealand standards by independent test houses.
85% of our garments carry the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 label, guaranteeing that every component of this product has been tested for harmful substances. We have achieved the highest STEP by OEKO-TEX standard level 3 for ecological and socially responsible textile production.
Labor & Human Rights
Portwest’s fully owned factories are certified to the WRAP Gold Standard. WRAP is the worlds largest, independent, factory based compliance program for responsible production in the sewn product sector.