- Dual hazard protection.
- Inherent flame resistant qualities last for life of the garment.
- Snap front closure.
- Shirt tail hem stays tucked in with movement throughout entire day.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Adjustable button cuffs.
- 2 chest pockets with snap closure for secure storage.
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- Shell Fabric: Bizflame 88/12: 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon 7oz
- NFPA® 70E
- NFPA® 2112
- ASTM F1506-10a
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 11 CAL/CM2 (HAF 79.2%)
This flame resistant Bizflame 88/12 shirt provides maximum comfort with maximum protection. The high cotton content ensures and ultra soft hand feel while the high tenancity nylon created excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
Portwest is a global manufacturer and distributor of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries.
INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
Portwest is a member of the leading safety industry research and technology centres. Our certifications and memberships are available to download below. Portwest safety products are tested and certified to US, European, Australian and New Zealand standards by independent test houses.
85% of our garments carry the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 label, guaranteeing that every component of this product has been tested for harmful substances. We have achieved the highest STeP by OEKO-TEX standard level 3 for ecological and socially responsible textile production.
Labor & Human Rights
Portwest’s fully owned factories are certified to the WRAP Gold Standard. WRAP is the worlds largest, independent, factory based compliance program for responsible production in the sewn product sector.