- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Quality wicking fabric finish enhances fabric drying and aids stain removal
- Heat applied reflective tape for added visibility
- Tape gap on side seams allows maximum garment stretch
- 1 pocket for secure storage
- Sealed neck seam for extra comfort
- X Back tape pattern provides additional wearer visibility
- Lightweight for enhanced wearing comfort
- Crew neck
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Certified to ANSI/ISEA 107 after 50x washes
Our extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. This pocket t-shirt uses moisture wicking polyester fabric. Features include a pocket on the left chest, a crew neck, a taped neck seam for extra comfort and heat sealed contrast reflective tape for enhanced visibility. Meets CSAZ96: 2015
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 2
- CSA-Z96 Compliant
Portwest is a global manufacturer and distributor of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries.
INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
Portwest is a member of the leading safety industry research and technology centres. Our certifications and memberships are available to download below. Portwest safety products are tested and certified to US, European, Australian and New Zealand standards by independent test houses.
85% of our garments carry the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 label, guaranteeing that every component of this product has been tested for harmful substances. We have achieved the highest STeP by OEKO-TEX standard level 3 for ecological and socially responsible textile production.
Labor & Human Rights
Portwest’s fully owned factories are certified to the WRAP Gold Standard. WRAP is the worlds largest, independent, factory based compliance program for responsible production in the sewn product sector.