- Elastic suspenders with adjustable FR buckles
- FR waterproof zipper front closure with flap
- Side openings at the waist
- Waterproof FR zipper leg closure on each side
- Waterproof sealed seams using Nomex® thread, serge, and single stitch on all main seams
- Double reinforced knees
- Designed with movability & performance in mind
- Segmented tape for more comfort and breathability. Made with tri-laminate inherent lightweight fabric with a durable waterproof finish
- All weather bibs are made all year round.
- The reflective material placement provides 360° visibility with 2 vertical stripes on the front, a horizontal stripe around the waist, a horizontal stripe around each leg, and an "X" on the back.
- Care: Industrial wash
The 100% Waterproof FR Rain Bib Overall is designed for maximum protection against the elements and features a comfortable fit with adjustable suspenders, a waterproof zipper front closure with flap, and side openings at the waist. It is made of lightweight, flame-resistant fabric with a durable waterproof finish and has waterproof sealed seams and double reinforced knees for additional durability. It also meets ANSI 107 Class 2 safety standards and has a reflective material placement for 360° visibility. It is machine washable for easy care and maintenance.
Fabric: Exodry, Modacrylic / Lyocell / Para Aramid / EPTFE, 9 oz.
Visibility: ANSI 107 Class 2 / Level 2
- Arc Rating ATPV 29 calories/cm²
- ASTM 1506
- ASTM 1891
- ASTM 2733
- CSA Z462
- NFPA 2112
- NFPA 70E
- CAT 3
About Big Bill®
A family business whom was established by Charles E. Audetin Coaticook, Quebec, over 75+ years ago. BIGBILL®, is brand by CODET INC., who today continues tobe a fourth generation family business. Over the decades the company's simply plan became a dream come true throughout North America, with now four niche focused divisons: Workwear, Flame-Resistant, Outdoor and Safety Footwear.
Over the years, we have kept the same quality manufacturing intentions in mind, putting our values at every one’s best interest. Our core values are invaluable and over the years have gained more importance throughout the company; Innovation, passion, team work, integrity, sustainability and most important, making a difference, is what we share in common as values with each and every one of our customers and our BIG BILL®, family.
BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU WEAR
BIG BILL has been equipping hard-working men and women for generations. Our hard-wearing, rugged garments are made for all weathers and will keep you safe, comfortable and dry.
PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
Quality apparel made in USA & Canada since 1946. Designed for durability and comfort! Workwear for every industry! Big bill has the perfect solution - our gear is designed for both work and play, so you can stay comfortable all day long.