MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
- Storm flap, concealed with snap and two-way Vislon zipper, front and leg closure
- Concealed snap closure chimney collar
- Snaps at the back of the collar for detachable hood (not included)
- 2 front chest pocket
- Pencil division on left chest pocket
- Cuffs with snap closure
- 2 slash pockets at waist
- Nomex® knit Inner cuff
- Pleated back
- 2 large double stitched back pockets
- Using Nomex® thread serge and single stitched on all seams
- Bar-tacked at all stress points
- Flame-Resistant Reflective Material placement provides 360° visibility with 2 vertical stripes on the front, a horizontal stripe around the waist, a horizontal stripe around each arm, a horizontal stripe around each leg and an X on back.
- Care: Industrial wash
This Hi-Vis Ultrasoft Insulated Flame Resistant Coverall is designed to provide the highest level of protection against flame and heat, making it an ideal choice for hazardous work environments. It is lightweight, comfortable, and durable and designed to provide maximum protection for the wearer. It features a concealed snap closure chimney collar, two front chest pockets with a pencil division on the left pocket, two slash pockets at the waist, two large double stitched back pockets, and Nomex® thread serge and single stitched on all seams. It also has a reflective material placement for 360° visibility.
Fabric: 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon, 7 oz.
Visbility: 3M Scotchlite (3/4" silver / 2" fluorescent fabric), CSA Z96 Class 1 /Level FR
- Arc Rating ATPV 8.7 calories/cm²
- ASTM 1506
- ASTM 1891
- ASTM 2733
- CSA Z462
- NFPA 2112
- NFPA 70E
- CAT 2
About Big Bill®
A family business whom was established by Charles E. Audetin Coaticook, Quebec, over 75+ years ago. BIGBILL®, is brand by CODET INC., who today continues tobe a fourth generation family business. Over the decades the company's simply plan became a dream come true throughout North America, with now four niche focused divisons: Workwear, Flame-Resistant, Outdoor and Safety Footwear.
Over the years, we have kept the same quality manufacturing intentions in mind, putting our values at every one’s best interest. Our core values are invaluable and over the years have gained more importance throughout the company; Innovation, passion, team work, integrity, sustainability and most important, making a difference, is what we share in common as values with each and every one of our customers and our BIG BILL®, family.
BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU WEAR
BIG BILL has been equipping hard-working men and women for generations. Our hard-wearing, rugged garments are made for all weathers and will keep you safe, comfortable and dry.
PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
Quality apparel made in USA & Canada since 1946. Designed for durability and comfort! Workwear for every industry! Big bill has the perfect solution - our gear is designed for both work and play, so you can stay comfortable all day long.