- MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
- 2 slash front pockets at the waist
- 2 front chest pockets, left front chest pocket has a flap and concealed snap closure
- 2 large back pockets with concealed snaps closure
- Tool pocket on the right leg
- Seams: Using Nomex® thread. Double stitch on pockets and crotch, single stitch on all other seams
- Zippers: YKK®#5 concealed two-way Nomex® taped brass zipper front closure
- YKK® Nickel plated brass snaps
- Concealed snap front closure, concealed snap closure at wrist
- Side vent openings with concealed snap closure
- Bar-tacked at all stress points & pleated back.
- 3M Scotchlite„¢ Reflective Material 2" FR silver, center stitched over 4" fluorescent lime-yellow FireWeave.
- Commercial Laundering
- Reflective Material Emplacement provides 360° visibility with 2 vertical strips on the front, a horizontal strip around the waist, sleeves, and legs, "X" on back
This Hi-Vis Unlined Work Coverall is made of lightweight, breathable and durable fabric, ensuring comfort and protection on the job. It features an ergonomic fit and articulated arms for unrestricted movement. The reflective material provides visibility in low light conditions, making it suitable for use in a variety of work environments. It is also ideal for working in construction zones, warehouses, factories, and other industrial settings. The multiple pockets provide ample storage space for tools and other essentials. It is designed to be comfortable and long-lasting, ensuring that you can stay safe and productive on the job.
Fabric: 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon, 9 oz.
Visibility: 3M Scotchlite (3/4" silver / 2" fluorescent fabric)
- Arc Rating ATPV 12.4 calories/cm²
- ASTM 1506
- ASTM 1891
- ASTM 2733
- CSA Z462
- NFPA 70E
- CAT 2
About Big Bill®
A family business whom was established by Charles E. Audetin Coaticook, Quebec, over 75+ years ago. BIGBILL®, is brand by CODET INC., who today continues tobe a fourth generation family business. Over the decades the company's simply plan became a dream come true throughout North America, with now four niche focused divisons: Workwear, Flame-Resistant, Outdoor and Safety Footwear.
Over the years, we have kept the same quality manufacturing intentions in mind, putting our values at every one’s best interest. Our core values are invaluable and over the years have gained more importance throughout the company; Innovation, passion, team work, integrity, sustainability and most important, making a difference, is what we share in common as values with each and every one of our customers and our BIG BILL®, family.
BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU WEAR
BIG BILL has been equipping hard-working men and women for generations. Our hard-wearing, rugged garments are made for all weathers and will keep you safe, comfortable and dry.
PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
Quality apparel made in USA & Canada since 1946. Designed for durability and comfort! Workwear for every industry! Big bill has the perfect solution - our gear is designed for both work and play, so you can stay comfortable all day long.