MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
- Conformed to ISO 11611 class 1
- 2 large double stitched front chest pockets with wider ap and concealed snap closure,
- Side openings at waist with concealed snap closure
- 2 slash pockets at waist that form an angle of not more than 10°
- 2 large double stitched back pockets with concealed snap closure
- YKK® #5 concealed Nomex® taped two-way brass zipper and snap front closure.
- All snap closures are covered with fabric inside and out.
- Mandarin style, stand-up collar with concealed snap closure.
- Cuff with concealed snap closure.
- The sleeve is provided with a closure to reduce its width. The closure and folds are then under the wrist.
- Telescopic back
- Elastic on each side of waistband
- Bar-tacked at all stress points
- Flame-Resistant Reflective Material placement provides 360° visibility with 2 vertical stripes on the front, a horizontal stripe around the waist, a horizontal stripe around each arm, a horizontal stripe around each leg and an "X" on back.
- Care: Industrial wash
This Lightweight Hi-Vis Welders Flame Resistant (FR) Coverall is engineered with high-visibility and safety in mind. It features two large double-stitched chest pockets with wider ap and concealed snap closure, side openings at waist with concealed snap closure. The coverall is perfect for construction workers or other professionals who need to be visible and safe in hazardous or hazardous-like environments. The flame-resistant fabric and reflective material ensure that workers can be seen in low light or dark environments, while the zippers and snap closures ensure that the coverall stays securely in place. The pockets provide ample storage for tools and other items, and the elastic waistband ensures a comfortable fit.
Fabric: 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon, 7 oz.
Visibility: 3M Scotchlite (3/4" silver / 2" fluorescent fabric)
- Arc Rating ATPV 8.7 calories/cm²
- ASTM 1506
- ASTM 1891
- ASTM 2733
- CSA Z462
- NFPA 2112
- NFPA 70E
- CAT 2
About Big Bill®
A family business whom was established by Charles E. Audetin Coaticook, Quebec, over 75+ years ago. BIGBILL®, is brand by CODET INC., who today continues tobe a fourth generation family business. Over the decades the company's simply plan became a dream come true throughout North America, with now four niche focused divisons: Workwear, Flame-Resistant, Outdoor and Safety Footwear.
Over the years, we have kept the same quality manufacturing intentions in mind, putting our values at every one’s best interest. Our core values are invaluable and over the years have gained more importance throughout the company; Innovation, passion, team work, integrity, sustainability and most important, making a difference, is what we share in common as values with each and every one of our customers and our BIG BILL®, family.
BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU WEAR
BIG BILL has been equipping hard-working men and women for generations. Our hard-wearing, rugged garments are made for all weathers and will keep you safe, comfortable and dry.
PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
Quality apparel made in USA & Canada since 1946. Designed for durability and comfort! Workwear for every industry! Big bill has the perfect solution - our gear is designed for both work and play, so you can stay comfortable all day long.