- MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
- 2 large double stitched front chest pockets with flaps and mic loop on both side
- 2slash pockets at waist
- Side openings at waist with concealed snap closure
- 2 large double stitched back pockets
- Using Nomex® thread, double stitch on pocket and crotch, serge and single stitch on all other seams
- YKK®#5 concealed Nomex® taped two-way brass zipper and snap front closure
- YKK® #5 concealed Nomex® taped brass zipper and Velcro tab legs closure
- YKK® Nickel plated brass snaps (All snap cover are covered with material)
- Concealed snap closure on collar (mandarin type collar)
- Cuffs with concealed snap closure
- Bar-tacked at all stress points
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material #8932 2" FR silver
- Reflective Material Emplacement provides 360° visibility with 2 vertical strips on front, a horizontal strip around the waist, sleeves and legs, X on back
- Commercial Laundering
The high visibility flame resistant unlined welders coverall is designed for maximum comfort and durability. It is made with a lightweight and breathable fabric that is resistant to flames, tears, and abrasion. The reflective material emplacement provides 360° visibility for improved safety in hazardous work conditions. The coverall also features reinforced stitching at all stress points and strong YKK zippers and snaps for secure closure. It is ideal for workers in hazardous industries such as oil and gas, electrical, and construction.
Fabric: 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon, 7 oz.
Visibility: 3M Scotchlite (2" silver)
- Arc Rating ATPV 8.7 calories/cm²
- ASTM 1506
- ASTM 1891
- ASTM 2733
- CSA Z462
- NFPA 70E
About Big Bill®
A family business whom was established by Charles E. Audetin Coaticook, Quebec, over 75+ years ago. BIGBILL®, is brand by CODET INC., who today continues tobe a fourth generation family business. Over the decades the company's simply plan became a dream come true throughout North America, with now four niche focused divisons: Workwear, Flame-Resistant, Outdoor and Safety Footwear.
Over the years, we have kept the same quality manufacturing intentions in mind, putting our values at every one’s best interest. Our core values are invaluable and over the years have gained more importance throughout the company; Innovation, passion, team work, integrity, sustainability and most important, making a difference, is what we share in common as values with each and every one of our customers and our BIG BILL®, family.
BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU WEAR
BIG BILL has been equipping hard-working men and women for generations. Our hard-wearing, rugged garments are made for all weathers and will keep you safe, comfortable and dry.
PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
Quality apparel made in USA & Canada since 1946. Designed for durability and comfort! Workwear for every industry! Big bill has the perfect solution - our gear is designed for both work and play, so you can stay comfortable all day long.