MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
- 2 large double stitched front chest pockets with flap and concealed snap closure,
- Pencil division on left chest pocket
- Tool pocket on left arm
- Side openings at waist with concealed snap closure
- 2 slash pockets at waist
- 2 large double stitched back pockets with concealed snap closure
- Tool pocket on right leg
- YKK® #5 Concealed Nomex® taped two-way brass zipper and snap front closure
- YKK® Nickel plated brass snaps
- Concealed snap closure on collar
- Cuff with concealed snap closure
- Telescopic back
- Elastic on each side of waistband
- Bar-tacked at all stress points
- Flame-Resistant Reflective Material placement provides enhanced visibility with 2 vertical stripes on the front (uncovered space at the embroidery area above chest pockets, including pocket flaps), a horizontal stripe around each arm, a horizontal stripe around each leg, and an "X" on back
The Deluxe Flame Resistant (FR) Coverall is designed for optimal comfort and protection in hazardous work environments. It is made from a blend of lightweight and breathable fabrics for maximum comfort and features a range of pockets for easy storage of tools and other items. The coverall is constructed with reinforced seams and bar-tacked at all stress points for durability and longevity. It is equipped with a Concealed Nomex taped two-way brass zipper and snap front closure for optimal protection and features a concealed snap closure on the collar and cuff for a secure fit. The reflective material placement provides enhanced visibility with two vertical stripes on the front, a horizontal stripe around each arm, a horizontal stripe around each leg, and an 'X' on the back. This coverall is suitable for industrial washing.
Fabric: 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon, 7 oz.
Visibility: 3M Scotchlite (3/4" silver / 2" fluorescent fabric)
- Arc Rating ATPV 8.7 calories/cm²
- ASTM 1506
- ASTM 1891
- ASTM 2733
- CSA Z462
- NFPA 2112
- NFPA 70E
- CAT 2
About Big Bill®
A family business whom was established by Charles E. Audetin Coaticook, Quebec, over 75+ years ago. BIGBILL®, is brand by CODET INC., who today continues tobe a fourth generation family business. Over the decades the company's simply plan became a dream come true throughout North America, with now four niche focused divisons: Workwear, Flame-Resistant, Outdoor and Safety Footwear.
Over the years, we have kept the same quality manufacturing intentions in mind, putting our values at every one’s best interest. Our core values are invaluable and over the years have gained more importance throughout the company; Innovation, passion, team work, integrity, sustainability and most important, making a difference, is what we share in common as values with each and every one of our customers and our BIG BILL®, family.
BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU WEAR
BIG BILL has been equipping hard-working men and women for generations. Our hard-wearing, rugged garments are made for all weathers and will keep you safe, comfortable and dry.
PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA
Quality apparel made in USA & Canada since 1946. Designed for durability and comfort! Workwear for every industry! Big bill has the perfect solution - our gear is designed for both work and play, so you can stay comfortable all day long.